Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week #9, Thing #22

As I mentioned in my previous post, I use my iPod for podcasts and audiobooks.  I downloaded several audiobooks and usually listen to them before falling asleep at night.  I enjoy listening to them, but have only ever listened to nonfiction books.  I never have tried listening to a book that I would normally read for enjoyment.  


I was interesting to explore the World eBook Fair website.  I didn't realize that there are books you can download for free.  This would be especially helpful for students and teachers that are looking to save some money, but want to utilize classic literature.  There are so many ways that we can share literature with today's technology.  I know that so many people can benefit from these kinds of websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment