Sunday, September 6, 2009

Week #2, Things #3 & #4

I love blogging already!  I started a Copyright Blog last fall for a graduate course, and then I moved on to creating a personal blog.  It is amazing to me how many people are out there that are so willing to share and give support.  My personal blog is about my struggles with infertility and finding friends who are going through a similar situation has been amazing!  It's so nice for me to gain new insight into these problems, and at the same time feel understood and supported.


Creating this blog was fun and I especially enjoyed making an avatar to represent myself!  I even found a dress for my avatar that looks like one I own.  I kept getting an error with my avatar when I tried to save it with the HTML code.  I decided to save my avatar to my desktop as a picture, then add the picture to my blog.  It worked!  It's nice to be able to troubleshoot and have success when working with technology!

3 comments:

  1. Laura, I have found that although we "meet" each other via the Blackboard DB every semester, it is really nice to put faces and personalities with the names. I think your blog is fantastic, and I had to laugh when I saw I chose the same dress for my avatar... you have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0. Enjoy your discovery learning adventure! Your blog is the fanciest, coolest blog ever! Very nice.

    Greetings from California.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie! Thank you for your comment! I love creating blogs and this course has been so much fun for me! :)

    ReplyDelete