Monday, September 7, 2009

Week #3, Thing#7

I love using technology.  Technology has advanced so rapidly in the past few decades and it has definitely made my life easier.  Facebook has been a very big in my life because it let me reconnect with old friends from school with whom I fell out of touch.  It's a great way to see what your friends are doing and to learn more about their lives.  Uploading pictures is a great feature because you can quickly see each other's families and activities.  I have found the chat feature to be useful and I love the games and applications.


I am also very grateful that I can complete my second Master's degree online.  It has been wonderful completing assignments and discussions from home and not having to go sit in class after a long day.  Further, I started teaching graduate classes online two years ago and this has been a great way to help other educators while making some extra money.  Using online platforms for learning gives many people opportunities to further their education and learning in a convenient way.  


Overall, I am so glad that I have seen many advances in technology during my life and I look forward to seeing what the next decades bring us!  

1 comment:

  1. You're right about the online classes - where would we all be without them!

    ReplyDelete